Economics Revision lessons sponsored by Hellas Direct
14 Jun. 2021
Share this article:
Rate this article:
We are very pleased to announce that the Economics Department will offer revision sessions in September for all Year 6 Economics students going to Year 7. The sessions are sponsored by Hellas Direct.
The Economics Department is delighted to announce that revision sessions will be offered on:
- Saturday 18th September 2021 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
- Saturday 25th September 2021 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
- Saturday 9th October 2021 9:00 am - 13:00pm
These lessons will cover material taught in year 6, with emphasis on past paper material.
During the sessions, students will be divided into Groups A and B:
- On the 18th of September, Group A will be revising Theme 1 and Group B Theme 2, with a short break in between (10.30 – 10.45).
- On the 25th September, groups will switch, with Group B revising Theme 1 and Group A Theme 2, with a short break in between (10.30 – 10.45).
- The final session on Saturday 9th October will focus solely on past paper practice, with each group working for a 2-hour time interval on each theme and then switching around. A short break will be provided in between the two sessions (11.00 – 11.15).
- Please note that students will be provided with revision booklets integrated with past paper questions, all provided by the Economics Department.
Antoinette Diola- Skordi
Head of Economics