The Cap, Gown and Stole
The Graduation Package
The English School Leavers will be wearing a traditional cap, gown and stole, a tradition that dates back centuries, to the early universities in Europe.
The Graduation Package includes:
- Entrance tickets for the Ceremony and Cocktail;
- Rental of the Graduation attire: gown, cap and stole,
- 2019 tassel (ESL19 keep this as a memorable souvenir)
- 1 picture 20x25 Graduate alone with gown/graduation garment
- 1 picture 15x20 Graduate getting Leaving Certificates
- 1 picture 20x25 of Graduate with family
All of this will have a minimum charge of €30 per student.
Leavers are required to wear under their gowns: a white school shirt with collar or a white formal collared shirt, school tie, and trousers or skirt. (Girls cannot wear a skort). All must wear black shoes. Boys should be clean-shaven.
Flowers and Jewellery should not be worn on the Gown.