The Graduation Package
The English School Leavers will be wearing a traditional cap, gown and stole, a tradition that dates back centuries, to the early universities in Europe.
The Graduation Package includes:
- Entrance tickets for the Ceremony and Cocktail;
- Rental of the Graduation attire: gown, cap and stole,
- 2018 tassel (ESL18 keep this as a memorable souvenir)
- 1 picture 20x25 Graduate alone with gown/graduation garment
- 1 picture 15x20 Graduate getting Leaving Certificates
- 1 picture 20x25 of Graduate with family
All of this will have a minimum charge of €30 per student.
Purchase and pick up of Graduation Package
You must purchase and pick up your Graduation Package from the School Science Building Basement, on the following days:
- Leavers (7B and 7G) on Wednesday 13thof June 2018 / 09:00-13:00.
- Leavers (7J and 7R) on Thursday 14th of June / 09:00-13:00.
- Leavers (7W and 7Y) on Friday 15th of June /09:00-13:00.
Return of Graduation Garment:
Graduates will return their gown, cap and stole immediately before leaving the Filoxenia Centre.
You should wear the Graduation attire during the cocktail and after taking any additional photos with family and friends with the photographer.
The 2018 Tassel may be kept as a memorable souvenir.
There will be a return station in the ELIA Room (Leavers room) next to the Auditorium in the
This station will be managed by members of the Student Council and some student volunteers.
Leavers must return their full set and make sure to sign the Return Form.
We would like to emphasise that this is a formal occasion and all students are expected to attend in formal school uniform.
Leavers are required to wear under their gowns: a white school shirt with collar or a white formal collared shirt, school tie, and trousers or skirt. (Girls cannot wear a skort). All must wear black shoes. Boys should be clean-shaven.
Flowers and Jewellery should not be worn on the Gown.