From 05/09/2018, 08:30:00 To 06/09/2018, 16:30:00
- Buses will depart at 9.00 am from The English School, Main Entrance (roundabout of Presidential Palace) so all students should be at school by 8.30 am.
- The buses will return to The English School at 4.30 pm.
- The price for the trip includes transportation, full-board accommodation and covers all activities planned. (Copy of the Analytical Programme can be found below).
- Students will need to bring comfortable/warm clothing and suitable trainers appropriate for hiking. As it does get colder in the evenings and the students will be doing outside activities it's important that the children bring sweatshirts etc.
- Students should have a water bottle with them
For any further information please contact Ms Elena Michaelides, School Pastoral Office: 22799305 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is an outline of the activities planned: