Junior Achievement Company of the Year 2018
Another, long and challenging journey marked its end on Friday, 27th April at 6 pm at the Royal Hall
This year’s Junior Achievement Company of the Year Competition 2018 took place at the Royal Hall on the 27th April at 6pm.
The top 10 finalists out of the 55 student companies created under the 2018 Company Programme, pitched their entrepreneurial ideas and presented to the judges and guests, in the hope of securing the title of “Company of the Year”.
Below is the summary of the awards presented on the Student teams:
- Company of the Year: Fiji Fertiliser
- 2nd Runner Up: Stemcil
- 3rd Runner Up: Under My Care (An English School Student Company)
- Phoenix Award: Ευωδια
- Social Responsibility: Count Your Life
- Best Logo: Ash Pro
- Best Annual report: Profusion
- Best Communication Strategy: EcoHang (An English School Student Company)
- Most Social Responsibility Award: Count Your Life
- Most Innovative product /service: Under My Care (An English School Company)
- Best advertising video award: Fiji Fertiliser