News from Erasmus+ team in Portugal
The long-awaited 6th Erasmus+ meeting is being carried out in Portugal and our 4 Erasmus+ students and teacher team have joined our six partner school teams from the respective EU countries and are already following a well organised full programme for the week.
Monday and Tuesday
- Visit to a stone transformation company in Porto de Moss,
- Field trip to Porto de Moss – welcome by the mayor of the municipality and visit to the Castle of Porto de Mos.
- “Entrepeneurship and start-ups” - workshop at the University Of Leiria (IPL)
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Erasmus+ Next Big idea Contest – students present their business ideas to a board of “investors”,
- Field trip to Óbbidos (ancient fortified city, UNESCÓ world heritage site) http://www.obidos.pt/ - guided tour
- Canoeing activity -- Picnic by the Lagoon of Óbbidos
- St. Martin's Day celebration and exhibition of traditional Portuguese jobs
Well done to our students, they have shown dedication attending the Erasmus+ meetings for two and a half school years and surely earned this amazing experience in Portugal.