Christmas Concert 2017
On the 18th December 2017, the doors opened at 8pm to a very impressive production featuring around 150 students from all year groups. Students from the junior and Senior Choir, orchestra, Band and drama club shared music and holiday cheer with a packed audience of parents and friends.
Another unforgettable Christmas Production by the Music Department.
Special thanks to ESPA for hosting the event.
The concert started with instrumental groups and the magnificent Senior Choir. Featured for the first time were the “Only Boys Aloud” boys choir.
After the interval, satiriko theatre transformed into the magical set of Whoville for the fantastic junior drama production of “How the Grinch stole Christmas” directed by Ms. Athena Agroti with assistance from Ms. Argyro Christodoulides.
The Christmas Concert participation included:
- The English School Ensemble, directed by Mr. Evangelos Christodoulou
- The English School String Quartet, directed by Mr. Nikolas Papageorgiou
- The English School Orchestra, directed by Ms. Leonie Hadjithoma
- The English School Jazz Band, directed by Ms. Argyro Christodoulides
- The English School Junior and Senior Choir directed by Ms. Anna Tellalis assisted by Ms. Argyro Christodoulides.
Congratulations to all involved!
How the Grinch stole The English School Christmas